Lost 18 kgs in 6 months , in the process reversed my Type 2 Diabetes.
This is how my typical day looks like .
- Golden water a mix of chia seeds with saffron to begin my day
- Cycling on weekends
- Push-ups / stretch band / light weight exercises
- One Apple and Vegan protein smoothie
- Millet dosa with coconut chutney ( I have replaced grains with millets )
- Cold Coffee in Almond milk ( no sugar)
- Raw Salad
- Bajri / Jowar roti ( I did away with wheat/ gluten)
Same as lunch
16:8 ( I follow this 2 times a week ) mostly will skip breakfast.
12:12 ( most of the days )
2-3 cups of black coffee in the day
If I have to eat out , I search for healthy options with specific instructions to the chef .
Based on blood work B 12 and D 3
Zero oil cooking
Occasionally healthy treats made at home – I miss nothing
I use #health tech for feedback and motivation .
My CGM is paired with #Ultrahuman app . I check if my blood glucose stays within range.
I use MyFitnessPal to track micronutrients.
I use Insight timer for daily guided meditation.
✔️System not Willpower
Many think what I did was heroic . No it is simple , anyone can do it .
It does not need will power it needs a system of daily habits .
I have a system and follow it day after day after day.
No quick fix . No magic cures . System for health is what I follow.
We focus on our careers and forget good health is the foundation.
I invest in my health because I know without it nothing else will matter .
Running circles around doctors, hospitals and complications is avoidable.
We need to take charge of our own health.